Tuesday, November 11, 2014

It's already November and the year has flown by.   I'm really excited to be part of a new wine from Ruby Blues Winery which is located in the Okanagan Valley of British Columbia.  The 2013 Pinot Noir named Strawberry Heels sold out and the proprietor, my good friend Prudence, asked me to design a new wine label for next year's Strawberry Heels wine.  I was immediately on the task and came up with the following painting which to me encompasses both the name of the wine as well as the feel of their unique winery.  I can't wait to see it as a finished label on the bottle next year!  Take a peek at the link above to check out Ruby Blues Winery and if you're ever in the area, stop by, and say Jennifer sent you!
Cheers! 
Jennifer Garant Signature







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say!