Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I Love Designing Fabrics!


Over the past few months, I have had the wonderful opportunity to design fabrics with Timeless Treasures Fabrics, Inc. It is something I always wanted to do and now its happening, with a launch this week of 20 of my designs at the Spring Quilt Market. My first designs are "Bad Hair Day", "Nothing to Wear", "Combs & Foams", and "BathTubbies", with coordinates to go with all of them. I got my samples a week ago and it was thrilling to see what started out as small paintings of girls with "bad hair", girls with "nothing to wear", "combs & foams", and "bathtubbies" made into fabrics. My next set will have cats n dogs, and my signature chefs.
Now I just need to buy a sewing machine.

Jennifer Garant Signature

2 comments:

  1. I love your art! Very inspirational! I have fallen in LOVE with your Signature Chef collection. My kitchen is all Chef...it never gets old to add more into my kitchen collection.

    Congratulations on your Fabric Designs! That's amazing! I can't wait for your Sig. Chefs to come out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz, thanks for kind words about my art, I'm glad you like it. I got my strike-offs of the chef fabrics last week and sent them back approved. They are going through a few more tweaks then off to the factory for production. I'll let you know when they're out and which stores picked them up.
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say!